Celebrity US

Bad Bunny is not retiring as he had said, he has projects in the pipeline

By Lucía Murphy

Bad Bunny is not retiring as he had said, he has projects in the pipeline

One of the participants in the Coachella festival

Bad Bunny had announced his resignation from the stage for this year, and has given much to talk about in these few days of the beginning of the year, the controversy of the fan to whom he threw his cell phone and the change in his social networks to close them and send a strong message that he was retiring from music.

Well it is not so, apparently there is Bad Bunny for a while since it was announced that he will be the first Latino to perform at the Coachella music festival, which will take place in Indio California from April 14 to 23.

 

MORE NEWS ABOUT: 

WITNESSES SAY BAD BUNNY'S FAN WHO THREW CELL PHONE WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION

THIS WAS THE EXORBITANT AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT BAD BUNNY TOOK FOR A SINGLE CONCERT

 

 

This festival is adding more and more artists from Latin America, such was the case last year with the group Firme.

It had been said that the Bad Bunny needed time for himself and to work on his mental health, but apparently he has many work commitments, as he mentioned in an interview: "I'm taking a break. 2023 is for me, for my physical health, my emotional health, to breathe, to enjoy my accomplishments. Let's go here, let's go there, let's go on the boat".

 

More projects for 2023

One of his projects for this year is a gay series, it is an adaptation for Netflix, They both die at the end, by Adam Silvera, the project comes from Bridgerton's producer.

We are going to have Bad Bunny for a while.